Find an Accredited Training Partner near you
In addition to the numerous resources
available to you as a CISI member, many of our Accredited Training Partners (ATPs) also offer virtual
learning programmes which may be of interest to you. You can find more information by visiting the websites
of our ATPs.
To find an ATP select where you are and what you would like to study from the lists below:
Become an Accredited Training Partner
The CISI's accreditation process is a key feature of its quality assurance. The purpose of accreditation is
to enable training partners to demonstrate they can deliver quality training and support for all candidates
who sit the CISI's exams.
This is a formal and visible process that reassures clients and customers that key suppliers provide a high
quality service linked to the CISI's qualifications.
Benefits of Accreditation:
- membership of a network of high quality, selected partners offering face-to-face training for the CISI's
globally recognised qualifications
- licence to use CISI and CISI Accredited Training Partner logos on marketing and promotional materials
- listing on CISI's website
- tutor support materials, including access to CISI’s online ATP Portal.
- free exam sitting for tutors
- ongoing contribution to CISI qualifications' development
- Invite to ATP quarterly forums if based in the UK
The CISI offers a support service to tutors preparing candidates for its exams in the UK and overseas. This
includes provision of learning manuals, training materials and practice exam questions.
The CISI can also provide, for an additional fee, tuition (usually two-three days), using freelance trainers
associated with the Institute, to assist the training partner in training its own tutors to deliver courses
of high quality and consistency.
Before becoming an accredited training partner(ATP), potential training partners must satisfy the CISI's
requirements and show the capability, expertise and facilities to provide training and support. All tutors
must sit at least one of the examinations for which they intend to become accredited.
One representative of the partner must apply for membership of the CISI during the first year of
An annual review is undertaken to ensure that the most up-to-date activities of the partner are recorded
including changes to key contacts, new subjects taught, and that the partner continues to meet the standards
of high quality training required.
How to apply
If you would like to apply or find out more information, in the first instance please contact your local CISI
Application Form Guidance Document
- London Head Office - 20 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BY - +44 20 7645 0777
- Colombo, Sri Lanka - 345, R A De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 3, Sri Lanka - +94 117 247 256
- Mumbai, India - 804- Meadows, Sahar Plaza, near JB Nagar metro station, Andheri- Kurla Road, Andheri
(East), Mumbai: 400059, India - +91 22 40919402
- Dubai, UAE - 4th Floor - Securities & Commodities Authority Building, Next to Roads and Transport
Authority Head Office, Umm Ramool, Dubai, UAE - +971 4 2900851
- Singapore - 22 Malacca Street, 04-01, Royal Brothers Building, Singapore - +65-64385007
- Taguig City, Philippines - 14/F Net Cube Building, 3rd Avenue Corner 30th Street, E-Square Crescent
Park, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, 1634, Philippines - +632 479 5592
A one off fee of £1000 will apply.