What does the qualification include?
This Study Guide and course have been revised to include:
- The IPCC’s most recent assessment of climate science and the impacts of climate change (AR6)
- Policy and regulatory developments at global, regional (EU) and national levels, including new disclosure and stress
testing requirements, and emerging international standards
- Developments in data availability, quality and analytics
- Evolving finance sector approaches to climate risk governance and management
- The growth of finance sector alliances and other groups to address climate and other sustainability issues
The aim of the qualification is to develop the learner’s professional knowledge, understanding and skills relating to
climate change, climate risk and sustainable finance, with a view to supporting customers, clients, colleagues, and
communities with the transition to a sustainable, low-carbon world.