The criteria for this is made up of a combination of seniority, experience and relevant professional qualifications. Non-CISI members can also apply to be considered for MCSI status as long as they meet the criteria.
All applications are assessed on a points system and each application is also ratified by the CISI Membership Committee. All matters relating to any application are treated in the strictest confidence.
Candidates applying should submit all of the following:
- Completed application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- Evidence of any relevant qualifications
- Evidence of membership of other relevant professional bodies/associations
- Current job description/role profile
- Current organisation chart
- Statement of support from sponsors
- Evidence of senior/middle management position
You are required to provide two sponsors, one of whom should be a FCSI or FCSI (Hon) and one of whom should normally be your employer. If you are a non-member and cannot identify an FCSI sponsor then your application will be referred automatically to the Membership Committee.
Application for MCSI via experience.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org