The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) is delighted to announce that Watson Wood Financial Planning based in Inverness has become an CISI Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM.
This means that Watson Wood Financial Planning have joined an elite list of 72 Accredited Firms which have demonstrated their professionalism by meeting the highest standards of excellence in Financial Planning.
For a firm to become an Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM it must:
- evidence that it meets strict criteria in relation to the delivery of financial planning
- place clients at the heart of its business proposition and ensure they receive consistently excellent service
- re-confirm it meets the standards on an annual basis to retain its Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM status.
Pictured (left to right): Kevin Wood, Kirsty Watson, Allan Sillars
In addition, the firm’s individual or supervisor of team in charge of all FCA registered financial planners offering a financial planning service must be qualified as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional or
- The majority of the financial planners in the company are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professionals.
- Consumers can find the list of Accredited Firms in their area by accessing the CISI’s Wayfinder listing through our website and insert their post code.
Kevin Watson, a director of Watson Wood Financial Planning, said: ‘For any Financial Planning firm, Accredited Firm status is an affirmation of the high-quality proposition offered to clients. It also reflects the professionalism and expertise our clients receive, day in and day out. We were delighted to meet the rigorous criteria which firms must adhere to before attaining Accredited status.’
Jacqueline Lockie CFP™ Chartered FCSI, the Head of Financial Planning at the CISI said: ”It is a real pleasure to have Watson Wood onboard as our latest Accredited Financial Planning Firm™. There is a recognition in the financial planning community that Certified Financial PlannerTM designation along with a set of strong entry criteria, which includes a clearly defined internationally recognised financial planning process, investment philosophy and cashflow planning service, is a positive differentiator for those offering a full financial planning service to their clients on a daily basis.”
If a financial planning firm wishes to apply to become a CISI Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM please contact email@example.com