The Board of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) is delighted to announce that six CISI Honorary Fellowships have been awarded to the following:
- Douglas Flint, Group Chairman, HSBC
- Jane Platt, Chartered FCSI, FCA Board member and former Chief Executive, NS&I
- Anthony Hilton, journalist
- Charlotte Black FCSI, public affairs consultant and former Marketing Director, Brewin Dolphin
- David Nicol, Chartered FCSI, Chief Executive, Brewin Dolphin
- Paul Etheridge CFPTM Chartered FCSI, Chairman Prestwood Group
Honorary Fellowships are awarded by the CISI Board to those who have contributed with distinction to both the financial services industry and to the CISI. Honorary Fellowship carries the designatory letters FCSI(Hon).
The total number of Honorary CISI Fellows is now 55.
Sir Alan Yarrow, Chartered FCSI(Hon) CISI Chairman said: “We are delighted that these six eminent individuals have accepted our Honorary Fellowship award. They have all made an exceptional contribution to the Institute and to the financial services profession.”