You will be unable to use the online SPS system and will need to complete a manual SPS application form if you:
- de-registered from the FCA register and have a gap within your renewal
- currently hold your SPS with another provider but wish to renew with the CISI
- are realigning your SPS date
- have been on long term leave due to sickness/maternity
- SPS has expired
- are applying for an initial SPS.
Please note, due to the current Covid-19 situation, until further notice, we are unable to process any application forms sent to us by post. This covers Membership Applications, SPS Applications and CFP™ Certification Applications. We are also unable to accept Cheques as a form of payment at this time.
Information on our manual SPS renewal process
SPS renewal user guide
Any applications sent to us via email will still be processed as normal. We apologise for the inconvenience. Thank you for your understanding during these unprecedented times.