The CISI’s November 2022 Global Wealth Summit series for Africa, London, Middle East and China returns, featuring 19 global experts on topics ranging from client trust to company culture.
This event series, hosted online and available to both CISI members and non-members, brings together a global community of wealth, investment management and financial services professionals. The 2022 programme features world class speakers and thought leaders, sharing hot topics and key insights across these important international finance markets. Local panel experts will follow with specific regional overviews.
Tracy Vegro, CISI Chief Executive said: “This is a superb international Summit allowing participants to enhance their professional learning for the benefit of clients, consumers and other stakeholders. With global economies all grappling with some seriously challenging issues, with fast-changing geo-political factors in play too, it is timely to gather and share the wisdom of some of our most brilliant, diverse financial services experts.”
Keynote speakers sharing their expertise across the four summits include:
• Ruth Handcock, Chief Executive Officer of Octopus Investments, who will be focusing on the importance of culture in a firm for ensuring best client outcomes.
• 'Jeff' Erdmann, Managing Director, Private Wealth Advisor, sharing his strategy on how to overdeliver and keep a client for life
• Farah Foustok, CEO, Lazard Gulf Limited, on being creative and courageous to develop regional stakeholder relationships
• Kathure Githinji-Nyamu, Managing Director, NCBA Investment Bank Limited discussing the issue of building trust with clients
• Jackie Mau, Managing Director, Head of Global Private Banking, HSBC China
Global Wealth Summit 2022 dates are:
• The Africa Wealth Summit 2022 17 November: Featuring Kike Mesubi, Member of the Board of Governors, CFA Society Nigeria for this Summit local panel discussion.
• The London Wealth Summit 2022 17 November: Speakers for this session include Grace Ogedengbe, Chartered FCSI, Head of Financial Crime Operations, Europe, Bank ABC.
• The Middle East Wealth Summit 2022 17 November, our very first summit in the Middle East with approval from the UAE Securities and Commodities Authority (SCA), for CPD for this Summit. Panellists include Phoebe Stone, Partner & Head of Sustainable Investing, LGT Wealth Management.
• The China Wealth Summit 2022 18 November, delivered in Mandarin and moderated by Feng Wang, Editor in Chief, Financial Times China. Speakers include Si Xie, HSBC FinTech.
The Global Wealth Summit is free for CISI members and non-members. For CISI members the event will qualify for up to two hours CPD.
Three of the Global Wealth Summit events will be broadcast simultaneously with the live panel sessions occurring at the same time, so delegates are encouraged to book the region most relevant for them. The recordings of other panel sessions with be available to CISI Members on CISI TV after the event.
The four live, regional panels of eminent speakers and the Summits are available to book now.