The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) is delighted to announce that Collingbourne Wealth Management Ltd based in Winchester, Hampshire has achieved Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM status.
The firm has joined an exclusive list of 70 Accredited Financial Planning Firms which have demonstrated their professionalism by meeting the highest standards of excellence in financial planning.
For a firm to become an Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM it must:
- evidence that it meets strict criteria in relation to the delivery of financial planning
- place clients at the heart of its business proposition and ensure they receive consistently excellent service
- re-confirm it meets the standards on an annual basis to retain its Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM status.
In addition, the firm’s individual or supervisor of the team in charge of all FCA registered financial planners offering a financial planning service must be qualified as a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional or
- the majority of the financial planners in the company are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professionals
- consumers can find the list of Accredited Firms in their area by accessing the CISI’s Wayfinder website and insert their post code.
Martin Strutt CFPTM, Chartered MCSI, founder of Collingbourne Wealth Management Ltd (right) said: “It is remarkable that most of the best financial planning firms it has been my privilege to know have now gained CISI Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM status. I am delighted that Collingbourne has been assessed and found worthy of joining that elite group of 70 firms nationwide.”
Jacqueline Lockie CFPTM, Chartered FCSI, Head of Financial Planning at CISI said: “I welcome Collingbourne Wealth Management as one of our Accredited Financial Planning FirmsTM. It is great for CISI and for the profession as a whole to see more firms recognising the value of seeking this accreditation and the value that having Certified Financial Planners in firms giving a comprehensive cashflow financial planning service to clients can bring.”
If a financial planning firm wishes to apply to become a CISI Accredited Financial Planning FirmTM please contact firstname.lastname@example.org