With the introduction of the new app, CISI members based in over 100 countries will be able to maintain their mandatory continuing professional development (CPD) requirements using their mobile phones, anytime, anywhere.
We asked over 600 members to tell us what they would like to see in the app. They asked for a 'one stop shop' app which would provide them with learning opportunities alongside simplified membership administration.
The app, which is available for Apple IOS or Android devices, will allow CISI members to:
- View their personalised homepage on MyCISI and their CPD entries
- Complete CPD learning via over 200 elearning modules or catch up on over 500 CISI videos on the CISI TV channel
- Read 1,300 articles in The Review
- Log CPD to their records automatically
- Find and book an upcoming event
- Update personal details
- Check out other CISI member benefits
CISI CEO Simon Culhane, Chartered FCSI, said that by completing their CPD, members can show commitment to their roles and enhance trust and confidence in the wider financial services sector. “Our app will also help CISI members to maintain their competitive edge, while at the same time helping to make their lives a bit easier.”
Download for Android
Download for Apple iOS