- Attend, on average, two meetings in London each year, each lasting approximately two hours
- Offer advice and guidance on any changes to current industry practice
- Develop/review/update subject syllabus
- Agree exam content, ensuring its accuracy and relevance
New and challenging questions are continually required by the CISI in order to maintain the quality of its exams and learning material. Can you help?
- Use your skills and industry knowledge to write questions, at times that suit you and at your own pace
- Attend a half-day training course to learn to write exam-standard questions
- Earn £20 per accepted question
Experienced freelance authors with finance experience and who have published work in their area of specialism are sought.
Workbook Author - Terms of reference
- Updating workbooks in line with new syllabuses and any industry developments
- Ensuring that the syllabus is fully covered
Individuals with a high-level knowledge of the area are sought.
Workbook Reviewer - Terms of reference
- Highlighting any inconsistencies against the syllabus
- Assessing the author's interpretation of the workbook
Workbook Technical Reviewers
Technical reviewers provide a detailed review of the workbook and bring the review comments to the panel.
Technical Reviewer - Terms of reference
- Cross-checking the workbook against the syllabus
- Ensuring sufficient coverage of each learning objective
Proofreaders are needed to proof workbooks both grammatically and also in terms of the format and layout.
Workbook Proofreader - Terms of reference
- Checking for spelling and grammar mistakes
- Checking for formatting inconsistencies