Exam & Syllabus Panel Members Syllabus Review Panels
formally review syllabi in annual meetings to incorporate changes to the industry as appropriate. Panel Members ensure the accuracy and relevance of the exam.
Each exam subject will form an exam panel, which includes a senior and technical adviser. The senior adviser will chair the panel and represent the subject at the annual qualification assessment board meeting, and the technical adviser provides support to the subjects' exam managers.
Exam Panels for Narrative Exams
- Attending panel meetings
- Reviewing syllabus learning objectives in the light of current industry practice
The exam panels for narrative exams hold four meetings a year. Advanced Certificates Diploma Masters Sample Exam Questions
Please see the exam details & syllabus
page for a selection of sample questions.
Experienced freelance authors with finance experience and who have published work in their area of specialism are sought.
- Updating workbooks in line with new syllabuses and any industry developments
- Ensuring that the syllabus is fully covered
Individuals with a high-level knowledge of the area are sought.
- Highlighting any inconsistencies against the syllabus
- Assessing the author's interpretation of the workbook
|Workbook Technical Reviewers
Technical reviewers provide a detailed review of the workbook and bring the review comments to the panel.
- Cross-checking the workbook against the syllabus
- Ensuring sufficient coverage of each learning objective
Proofreaders are needed to proof workbooks both grammatically and also in terms of the format and layout.
- Checking for spelling and grammar mistakes
- Checking for formatting inconsistencies
Please find some samples of workbooks for your reference. Asset Servicing Global Securities Operations Operational Risk
If you have any queries or comments about any forthcoming meetings, please contact Jamie Britton on +44 20 7645 0718 or email email@example.com
Each year, the CISI organises an annual event to thank all external specialists for their help and ongoing support. We also invite potential specialists to give them the opportunity to find out more about it and how to get involved. This is an excellent networking opportunity.
This year the annual Summer Event will be held at Middle Temple Hall & Gardens
on Wednesday 19 June. Invitations have been sent out, so please save the date!